Breaking News

West Potomac’s Winter Clothing Essentials

Stay comfy and fashionable with West Potomac’s must-have winter wardrobe staples!
Poll results pie chart

Brrr, thinking about West Potomac’s icy winters gives us chills! What’s that one clothing must-have you can’t survive without? Let’s dive into the must-have items that will help Wolverines stay cozy and stylish all season long. These results are based off answers from a variety of students during a completely unscientific straw pool conducted wondering the hallways of the new building.

First up is the classic hoodie. With a whopping 30.8% of the votes, the students decided this item is a

staple in any winter wardrobe. It’s versatile, warm, and perfect for layering. You can rock this style in many dif

ferent ways and especially when you just want to chill out and relax.

Next up on our list is sweatpants. 26.2% out of the students we polled agreed that this is an essential item as well. Not only are they warm, but they’re also comfy and perfect for those chilly mornings.

The puffer jacket, with 19.6% of the votes is a must-have for those particularly frosty days. It’s like wearing a comforter, but fashionable.

Sweaters also made the list with 12.1% of the votes, sweaters are a must. They’re perfect for layering and can be dressed up or down.

Finally, Uggs comes in rated highest in the footwear category with 11.2% of the votes. These boots aren’t just fashionable, they’re also incredibly warm and comfortable. The popularity of Uggs has skyrocketed in the past year and ha

s become a very popular staple shoe at West Po.

So there you have it, West Potomac’s winter clothing must-haves. Stay warm out there!