Breaking News

The End of the Fall Season

The+freshman+football+team+who+had+a+great+season+with+a+5-3+record.++++%0A%0A+Photo+Credits+--+Heather+Condon+
The freshman football team who had a great season with a 5-3 record. Photo Credits — Heather Condon

A great fall sports season is coming to an end. It is sad to see it go, but the experiences were great.

“I loved every moment of it, ” Jack Coulter, kicker of the varsity football team, stated. “I wish we could have made it a little bit farther in the playoffs so we could keep the season going.”

Football wasn’t the only thing going on in the fall season. We had cross country, golf, field hockey, volleyball and dance. West Potomac had major success with all of the sports but some wish they could’ve made it farther.

“It was not a bad season but it definitely could’ve been better.” Keyden Hopper, starting tight end of the varsity football team said. 

Even though some of the teams could’ve made it farther it didn’t take away from the fact it was a great season that held many great experiences. Sports is a great way to get involved with your school and learn about being a team. Just because fall sports are over it doesn’t mean we don’t have more great seasons to come.

“I learned so much over the cross country season and I can’t wait for next year.” Jacques Poyac-Clarkin, member of the cross country team said.